Academic Affairs Division
The Academic Affairs Division (ACAD) is largely involved and responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring admission and academic activities. ACAD specifically performs the following areas of responsibilities:
- ► Academic Planning: ACAD prepares Academic Calendars for all programs of IIUC Semester / Trimester wise. It also takes initiatives for any changes in the Calendar if necessary and monitors proper implementation of the Calendar. It prepares reports on comparative study of admissions, intakes and forecasting of future intake as required by the authority.
- ►Counseling and Admission: ACAD provides information to the prospective candidates of admission for offered programs of IIUC. It is mainly responsible for distribution & receiving of admission forms from admission seekers, processing of admission form data, issuance of Admission Test Admit Cards, preparation of written and Viva board sheets, processing of Admission Test result, approval of the result in the meeting of Central Board of Admission, publication the result of Admission Test and issuance of offer letter for admission and finally admission of selected students in the different program as per published result. It also processes the re-admission, admission cancel and campus transfer cases of the existing students and credit transfer cases from other universities. It takes care specially the admission process of foreign students.
- ► Promotion & Marketing: ACAD takes different promotional steps for providing information and attracting the prospective admission seekers by advertisement in the dailies, websites and circulating brochure, leaflets, festoons & IIUC publications etc. For improving the image of IIUC, it suggests the authority to hold and celebrate get together of students, guardians and stakeholders and makes corporate visits for building relationship.
- ► Personal Information Update: After admission ACAD inserts data of personal information of admitted students and provides different information of admitted students to the authority as and when necessary.
- ► Printing and Publication: ACAD handles all related activities of printing, publication and distribution of admission Brochures, Handbooks, prospectus, Leaflets, Banners, Festoons and digital Identity Card as per requirement.
List of Employees of ACAD
|1||Dr. Murtaza Ahmed||Director||Phone: IIUC PABX, Extn: 390 (Kumira), Mobile: 01716-392306,||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Mrs. Husna Darain||Additional Director (Female Academic Zone) and Provost (In-charge), IIUC Female Hall, Bahaddarhat||IIUC PABX, Moible: 01816-573609||Email: email@example.com|
|3||Mr. Mohammed Yousuf Meah||Deputy Director||IIUC PABX- Extn. 317, Mobile: 01878-143801, 01819-082890||mail:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Mr. Mohammed Sydul Karim||Senior Assistant Director||IIUC PABX: Ext. 317 Mobile: email@example.com|
|5||Mr. Mohammad Noman||Assistant Director||IIUC PABX, Extn: 390, IP PABX: 1926, Cell: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||Md. Kurshed Faruk Chowdhury
||Assistant Director||IIUC PABX, Extn: 390, Cell: email@example.com|